Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Select a candidate

We had lots of outdoor fun this afternoon in the unseasonably warm weather. Duke Gardens (which used to be free, then was $1/hr for parking and is now $2/hr), and the park. There were eight children and two adults at the gardens. I took lots of pictures of the ducks, but I haven't had a chance to look at them yet.

I have deliberately avoided listening to the primary returns today. This whole Super Tuesday thing kind of pisses me off, we here in North Carolina don't have our primary until May. Yea, not much choosing left by then I'd guess. I'm trying to remain optimistic and hopeful about the future of our country. I figure if the Dumbass in office now can screw things up so badly in eight years, maybe the next person can do a little damage control in four.

I have a lovely widget to share, but the link isn't fitting so well on the page so I'm going to try leaving some space so it will work better. Scroll with me, please. It'll be fun...I promise.



















Keep going.


























A little more, please.











Almost.









There!

Because we have to, that's why. I like this method, there's so much spin (by the media and the politicians themselves) and this way it's just your opinion and the issues. Enjoy!

No comments: