Sunday, February 10, 2008

I heart mac

I have been a mac owner ever since I bought my first computer (all but my first were used). LONGING, is the word I would use to describe my feelings about this beautiful beastie. I have hoping for the past year my financial plan would allow the purchase - it did! I am typing on it this very minute! The things this computer can do!

I did manage to get some spinning done. Experiment number two in "random" spinning. The skein is still drying so I haven't measured yet. The weight is almost 4 ounces.

new random spun

I'm in the middle of the second bobbin. I found some color pairings I really liked, so I'm thinking a little less random for the next venture. The rest of the evening will be devoted to more spinning, more iMac exploration (digging .mac and photobooth!), and drinking a Guinness or two. Cheers!

No comments: