Friday, September 28, 2007

No jail time...

Hopefully, you will be impressed (or saddened) by my lack of jail time. No jury was needed for my summons date. I'll be honest... I'm not sure how to take it. One part of me is relieved, and the other is very offended.

Steve Earle's album hits the spot for me (and I was touch and go because I wanted to be his seventh wife) and Allison Moorer aside, it is a good album (I really do like her voice BTW - I saw her live with Steve and she was amazing on The Rolling Stones cover of "Sweet Virginia").

Another Loopy Ewe shipment arrived today. Have I mentioned how much I adore Fiesta Boomerang yarn? It is so soft, boingy, and beautiful. Here's my latest shipment (I'm actually worried Sheri doesn't think I feed my children).

Here you have it from left to right: Cherry Tree Hill Sockittome in Fall Foliage, Fiesta Boomerang Baby Boom in: Rainforest, Alaska, Mochachino, and Raspberry Mocha. There is a Wooly Pet in the background. I love to felt and it seemed like it should be my mascot.

loopy ewe

My future goals in life: to be an at least one-time wife of Steve Earle, and sock yarn wizard. We'll just have to wait and see...

No comments: