Sunday, October 07, 2007

Knitting and spinning FO's!

I finished Elena's socks! They will be given to her tomorrow, I was starting to get worried it would be cold before I was finished, but no worries about that..another hot day (and week ahead). Here they are on the new Loopy Ewe sock blockers.

Elena's socks

I also finished spinning the nemo and did a two-ply. I like three ply better, but I'm not so good at getting the yardage I want. I'm still a pretty inconsistent spinner. Anyway, here is the finished "nemo" hanging. It is very lofty.

bouncy nemo

And in a tidy skein. I love how the color combinations came together.

nemo 2ply

This is the potholder loop rug from Mason-Dixon Knitting that was finished a while ago. I made the mistake of washing it and (I really knew it) it frayed and bled. Oh well, it's a bath mat after all.

potholderlooprug

I've started my STR Chickabiddy monkey socks! Pictures tomorrow...

No comments: