Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Another FO!

I've been on a bit of a giant cowl/infinity scarf jag.  They've been everywhere in the knitting world for several years, but it's gone mainstream, as they say.  There's a free pattern on Ravelry by Karen Caitlin called Eileen Fisher Inspired Capelet.  It knits up fast, is easy and there are many ways to modify it to suit your personal taste.  I finished one, as written, and am working on another.

There are so many ways to wear it!  All stretched out for a very neat, classy appearance.
oh so eileen

Or more scrunched up like a scarf/shawl, cuddling the neck and warming the shoulders.

oh so eileen

The leg warmers and shadowbox are done, but I need my model for pictures.  I'm not sure if we'll get to it today, but definitely sometime soon.

No comments: