Friday, January 18, 2008

Knitting, really.

Since there haven't been any knitting pictures lately I thought I would prove that I really am still at it. I'm working on the toe-up socks, which have a gusset and flap heel because the wrap thingy was not flying or fitting my foot. I am winging it, so I know it's not perfect, but I'm hoping to copy my mistakes on the second sock so at least they match!

First toe-up sock

And a better picture follows of the Spunky Eclectic Fiber Club October 2007 colorway Goblin Eyes. I ended up getting 386 yards at 15 WPI all total. I wonder what it will become?

Goblin Eyes

Last night, and tonight, I am still working on my fiber scraps from Funky Carolina. It's coming along nicely and I hope to have it all spun and plied by Tuesday. I will have the children Sunday and Monday during the day, so we'll have to see...

I took lots of photos of very cute small children at work today and have been doing the Canon tutorials for the software. It is soo cool! Hopefully the ease of the whole process will increase my work blogging!

No comments: