Thursday, December 01, 2011

More FO's!

Despite my wounds I'm getting quite a few items finished!  The leggings were done long ago but needed a proper picture.  The pattern is from tinyowlknits and they have an easy pattern to memorize and go quickly.  I finished them faster than a pair of socks.

leggings
 While I was out of commission with my back I made several of these leaf washcloths. Perfect for gifts with some handmade soap!

  leafwashcloths

 And I've finished two more bags

green and purple bag 
greyfgreenfbag

and some yarn to split between Cozy and Etsy. The yarn is supersoft, superwash blue-faced leicester. It drinks up the dye happily and has a glorious sheen. Seen here in a lofty aran weight.

  aran sw bfl yarn

 It's going to be hard to decide what skeins will go to Cozy and which will go in the shop! Decisions, decisions.

No comments: