Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Stocking the store!

Last week kind of got away from me and absolutely nothing got listed in the Etsy shop. The interwebs and Etsy were being a bit slow this morning, but after three hours of editing and posting I have quite a bit done! Since I now have the handy-dandy widget to the left (I mean the other left) I'll not post pictures here.

The super good news is my cat is back! I'm wondering if it has something to do with the full moon. Maybe occasionally he turns into something else for a week. (I know, I read too many books with werewolves.) I'd rather imagine that than him being stuck up a tree somewhere out of hearing. It's hard to imagine him out in the wild for a long time since most of the time he's here this is what he's doing:

Cato sleeps

After days of beautiful weather it is raining (hard) in fits and starts. I haven't been exercising for a week (I wasn't kidding when I said last week got away from me) but I don't want to get caught in a downpour. I'll have to check the radar situation...

No comments: