Monday, December 19, 2005

Catching up and feeling tired

I do not often have lasting colds. I think maybe seven days is a long time for me. I am on week number three of a mucus-and-cough-filled nights cold. I have been patient...up til now. I've been telling myself that maybe if I stay at this low level sick for the rest of the winter I won't get some big hideous illness. I know, who am I kidding?

The holiday knitting is almost all finished. The holiday shopping is as good as it's going to get, I'm afraid. I really hate shopping, but I did it. A friend and I circled the same four or five isles at Target numeous times (there were stoppers of people and carts at the ends we couldn't get through). When I got home I kept making left turns for the next couple hours and it took me a while to figure out why.

Now it's off to spend time with my cleaning appliances (mainly the washing machine). Here's a Booga Bag that is gift bound (which is kind of hard for me because it's my favorite colors, but as my daughter pointed out, "You can make another one for yourself").


purplestripebooga_2

No comments: