Friday, September 30, 2011

Running the gauntlet

The gauntlets are finished. Here they are, modeled by the recipient. First we have the back of said mitts.

back

Then the front, less seen, side.

palms

And finally, full on "Oh!"

chicky gauntlets

She likes them, I love them. We're happy.

There's still daily spinning. Here is some blue three ply - I'm digging the way the blues look all cozied up side by side.

blueskeins3ply

And yesterday's spinning, that is today's plying project (one bobbin is done and having a bath as I type).

spinningoftheday

If the temperature stays lovely, and the neighbors don't burn any plastic today, I may head out to the patio for my spinning stint. The cooler temperatures are having a lovely effect on my sleeping ability and my overall disposition. Very nice.

No comments: