Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's just another day, really.

Yep. Just another day. An anniversary of sorts. The big 40! I'm totally psyched because I feel like this will be a much better decade than the last. I spent the first four years of my thirties dealing with very small children and a lackluster spouse. After gathering up my courage to separate it took another six years to actually get divorced! In many ways I bare so little resemblance to that woman I was I am happier, healthier, and my self-esteem truly comes from me and is fine.

Exhaustion has set in for me today. No knitting tonight. No dyeing or spinning. Reading and sleep. It's supposed to get down in the 20's F tonight so I'm hunkering down in my flannel sheets under my duvet and enjoying my toasty, sleepy space.

No comments: